St Peter’s CE Primary School Cassington
REQUIRED FROM 1 SEPTEMBER 2017 Teaching assistant (30 HOURS PER WEEK)
Closing date: 3 July 2017 Interviews: 10 July 2017
The role will include supporting the Key Stage 2 teachers, supervising meals and supporting a child with medical needs (training given).
We are looking for someone who has:
- Excellent communication/numeracy/literacy skills
- Enthusiasm for supporting children and their learning
- The ability to work flexibly and effectively on your own and as part of a team
- A positive attitude and a sense of humour
- A willingness to learn new skills
- A commitment to safeguarding children
You are welcome to visit our friendly school.
Phone: 01865 880443 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application packs available from our website: www.st-peters.oxon.sch.uk
Please see the attached advert (below) for a Community Governor at Bartholomew School